There are 2 items that need to be integrated to Lumina from your Bitstamp account.
- Generate an API Key and paste it into Lumina.
- Download CSV of historical activity and send it to Lumina.
- On Bitstamp, click Account from the top menu bar.
- Select the Security tab from the left menu, and then click the API Access subcategory from the dropdown.
- Click New API Key in the top right corner to create a new key.
- From the new page, leave all sections under Generate New API Key blank. Under Permissions, ensure Account Balance and User Transactions permissions are enabled by toggling them to green. Leave all other permissions disabled.
- Click Submit.
- Activate the key you just created by clicking the green Activate button under Actions.
- An email will be sent to you with a link for verification. Follow the link to access your new API Key.
- Copy your API Key, API Secret, and Bitstamp user ID to Lumina.
Download Historical Data CSV
- On Bitstamp, open the Transactions page by clicking Account from the top menu bar and Transactions.
- Click on Export and then on the Export All button to save the CSV file to your computer.
- Upload the CSV file to Lumina.