There are 2 items that need to be integrated to Lumina from your Binance account.
- Generate an API Key and paste it into Lumina.
- If needed, download Trade History CSV reports and upload them to Lumina.
- Go to your Binance user settings by hovering over the top right silhouette icon and clicking Account.
- If you haven't yet done so, click Enable under the API section. Then click API Setting.
- Create a new API Key by creating a label and clicking the Create New Key button.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to create the new API Key. Click on the link to view your API Key and Secret, and then click Edit and check Unrestricted for the IP address restriction.
- Copy your API Key and Secret to Lumina.
Download Trade History CSV
- On Binance, click on Orders from the top menu bar, and select Trade History.
- Click on Export Complete Trade History at the top right corner.
- Upload your CSV file to Lumina.