There are 3 items that need to be integrated to Lumina from your Bittrex account.
- Generate an API Key and paste it into Lumina.
- Download a CSV of historical trades and upload it into Lumina.
- Request a CSV of deposit/withdrawal history and upload it into Lumina.
To create an API Key for Bittrex, please follow these steps:
- On Bittrex, go to Settings from the top menu bar and click on the API Keys tab.
- Click Add New Key.
- Only enable the Read Info permission for the new key.
- Click Save.
- Copy your API Key and Secret to Lumina.
Download a CSV
To download a CSV for your Order History, please follow these steps:
- On Bittrex, go to Orders from the top menu bar and click on Download History.
- Save the CSV file to your computer and upload to Lumina.
Request Deposit/Withdrawal History
Please note that the Bittrex export data does not include any deposits/withdrawals. To request for a full history of trades, deposits, and withdrawals data, please file a support ticket with Bittrex support by clicking Submit a Request in the top right corner. Fill in information as follows:
- Select General Support Request.
- Enter your email address associated with your Bittrex account.
- Enter "Request for Deposit/Withdrawal Data" for the Subject.
"Hi Bittrex support,
For my account (enter email address here), is it possible for you to generate (1) a deposit history report (2) a withdrawal history report and (3) an order history report for me for ALL activity since the beginning of time?
(1) For deposits, can you please include the following columns?
(2) For withdrawals, can you please include the following columns?
`PaymentUuid,Currency,Amount,Address,OpenedDate,Authorized,Pending,TxFee,Canceled,TxId`(3) For Trades, Option 1:
'OrderUuid, Exchange, Type, Quantity, Limit, CommissionPaid, Price, Opened, Closed'
For Trades, Option 2:
'Uuid, Exchange, TimeStamp, OrderType, Limit, Quantity, QuantityRemaining, Commission, Price, PricePerUnit, IsConditional, Condition, ConditionTarget, ImmediateOrCancel, Closed'
These report formats hopefully are standard, for past Bittrex customer support interactions were able to accommodate the ask.
Many thanks!"as the Description.
- Click Submit.
Additional guidance on how to file a support ticket on Bittrex can be found here.